APPROVED BY MOST INSURANCE
Nebraska Spine + Pain Center is pleased to offer telemedicine appointments so patients can experience a provider visit from the comfort and safety of their home. We will address your back pain and set forth a treatment plan focused on you.
No travel needed—reducing stress on you and your body
Total flexibility for rural or traveling patients
Avoid waiting, crowds, and exposure to viruses or other contagions
Talk to your provider from the comfort of home
Get answers and solutions privately on our secure network
Save time and hassle
How It Works
What do I need?
You will need a device with a camera and microphone that can access the internet (desktop computer, laptop, iPad, tablet, mobile phone).
Will my whole care team be updated?
Visit notes will be shared with your primary care physician and referring physician, and at your request, relevant follow-up information will be sent to your employer or other organizations.
What if I'm traveling?
Telemedicine visits may take place from anywhere in the U.S. for established Nebraska Spine + Pain Center patients.
WHAT TO EXPECT
During Your Appointment:
- The virtual appointment will be similar in length to an in-person appointment.
- A medical assistant or nurse will begin by asking you a series of questions.
- Your doctor will review previous and current symptoms/treatment.
- Your doctor will observe various movements and discuss associated levels of pain and location.
- The next steps in your treatment plan will be discussed thoroughly.
After Your Appointment:
- After your initial visit and throughout your care journey, Nebraska Spine + Pain Center providers will collaborate with each other so that multiple opinions and communication points are included in your care plan.
- Your team will remain in communication with you about your treatment, follow-up visits, and additional care needs.
SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT
Our team has identified specific criteria to identify those who will benefit from a virtual visit. Our schedulers will communicate with your doctor team for approval before confirming the virtual visit.
Our Patient Access Center will provide instructions and tips to prepare for and achieve a successful appointment. You will be asked to complete forms online prior to your visit.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please call us at (402) 496-0404 or complete our appointment request form linked below.