JEREMIAH P. LADD, M.D.
Dr. Jeremiah Ladd is a fellowship-trained interventional spine, pain, and sports medicine specialist as well as a board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. He joined Nebraska Spine + Pain Center in 2012 after completing his advanced subspecialty training. Dr. Ladd offers evidence-based, nonsurgical care for muscles, bones, and nerves. His expertise includes epidural steroid spinal injections and joint injections, fluoroscopically guided nerve blocks, and electrical conduction nerve therapies, such as radiofrequency ablation.
Dr. Ladd received his Bachelor of Science from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. He then earned his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in Omaha, where he continued his training through a family medicine internship. After his internship, Dr. Ladd completed his physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at Baylor University Medical Center and Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation in Dallas, Texas. He then underwent additional subspecialty training in
interventional spine, pain, and sports medicine through a fellowship at LAGS Spine and Sports Care Medical Centers, Inc., in Santa Maria, California.
In his practice, Dr. Ladd enjoys helping people with their musculoskeletal problems and educating on healthy lifestyle, exercise, and nutrition habits to improve quality of life. He also practices the same philosophy with his own lifestyle and spends time on fitness, including exercise, mountain biking, and skiing. Additionally, Dr. Ladd enjoys reading, music, travel, and following Husker and Bluejay athletics.
Dr. Ladd is available to see patients at Nebraska Spine + Pain Center in Omaha as well as at our satellite office in Columbus.
Education & Training
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science, Pre-Medicine: University of Nebraska–Lincoln, Lincoln, NE
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Family Medicine Internship: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation, Dallas, TX
- Interventional Spine, Pain, and Sports Medicine Fellowship: LAGS Spine and Sports Care Medical Centers, Inc., Santa Maria, CA
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Metro Omaha Medical Society