Nebraska Spine + Pain Center is premiering its new satellite office location in South Sioux City, which will be available for patient appointments as of Feb. 10. The office is located in the Tri-State Physicians & Physical Therapy Clinic at 3900 Dakota Ave., #6. Patients in need of…
Dr. J. Brian Gill is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and fellowship-trained spine surgeon. Dr. Gill joined Nebraska Spine + Pain Center in 2009 after completing advanced specialty training in spine surgery. He specializes in helping patients with spinal deformities and degenerative diseases, and his expertise includes spinal cord decompression, spinal fusion, disc removal, and disc replacement.
Originally from Texas, Dr. Gill earned his Doctor of Medicine degree and his Master of Business Administration from Texas Tech University in Lubbock after receiving his undergraduate degree at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. Dr. Gill also completed his internship and orthopedic surgery residency at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center. He then completed additional training in adult spinal surgery through a yearlong fellowship at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina.
Dr. Gill enjoys taking care of his patients and helping them reach their goals and regain their independence and active lifestyles. Staying active is important in his own life, and Dr. Gill is an avid runner. He also enjoys being with his family as well as cooking and barbecuing.
Seeing patients with orthopedic spine issues, Dr. Gill is available at Nebraska Spine + Pain Center in Omaha as well as at our satellite offices in Grand Island and South Sioux City.
Education & Training
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Health and Exercise Science: Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina
- Master of Business Administration in Health and Organization Management: Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX
- Doctor of Medicine: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
- Internship: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, TX
- Adult Spinal Surgery Fellowship: Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons American Orthopaedic Association Emerging Leaders Program
- North American Spine Society