Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Monday & Wednesday
6:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
13616 California Street
Omaha, NE 68154
Nebraska Spine + Pain Center’s Physical Therapy Department provides a collaborative approach to the evaluation and treatment of postoperative and nonsurgical disorders or injuries of the spine.
Our diverse team of specialists has extensive experience using focused physical therapy to treat neurological, sports-related, motor vehicle accident, and workers’ compensation conditions.
Our Omaha location offers patients access to a highly functional, posture-based physical therapy clinic specializing in rehabilitating conditions of the spine, including but not limited to:
- Scoliosis: a condition of the spine characterized by a noticeable sideways curvature
- Scheuermann’s kyphosis: a condition of the spine characterized by a skeletal deformity that prevents the patient from consciously correcting his or her posture.
- Stenosis: a condition of the spine characterized by a narrowing of the spinal canal.
- Excessive mobility: a condition of the back or spine characterized by excessive movement at a joint, which leads to instability or poor posture.
- Spondylolisthesis: a condition of the spine characterized by the slippage of vertebrae forward over the bone below it.
- Thoracic kyphosis: a condition of the spine characterized by a forward rounding of the back.
- Pars fractures: a condition of the spine characterized by a stress fracture of the bones of the lower spine, often due to overuse.